Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

“Would you have been so mad at me if it had been my mother at the borders, instead? I haven’t told you about her,” Of course Kenna wasn’t about to uproot herself from the Cove to follow Ragnar when her precious baby held the coveted and cheaply stolen helm. “He is an idiot, obviously, and why are you still angry about it? I’ve told you I didn’t leave her pregnant. That is the end,” Ragnar was tired of going into circles with her about it. “I don’t care. I don’t care what Sif or Váli do. They are not of my life now,” Maybe they had never been his life, the Viking realized. Family had always meant more than anything to him but how could they be his family when they always betrayed him? Ragnar was not a creature known for holding grudges and even now he found that he didn’t really care if Váli had stolen and impregnated Sif behind his back. “I wish Váli and Sif much happiness,” He breathed sincerely and with a shrug of his broad shoulders let it wash away.

Her teeth snapped together loudly when his muzzle touched hers though she had not, yet, made an attempt to bite him though her warning was well noted by the savage who merely offered his wife a cheeky little smirk as he stepped away in a grand gesture as if he were noble enough to give up. Unfortunately for Thistle (or perhaps that was unfortunately for himself) he wasn’t. “My love,” Slipped from betwixt his lips in a mock wounded tone as if he actually felt threatened by her threat to tear his muzzle off. He wanted to tell her that she could try - that she would not have been the first, and that he had the scars marring it to prove it but did not.

Ragnar’s declaration of love had been quite genuine, even if, granted, it did not seem so given their lovers fight going on currently, and as he glimpsed at her eyes to see her pupils blown wide within their azure pools, noting the way she had paused he considered that he had won. That went away suddenly when her question came out of her mouth seeming uncertain to the Viking. If Ragnar had expected some kind of grand fanfare (admittedly he had) he was left disappointed by the calmly way in which Thistle responded, returning his declaration of love back to him, but finishing that it did not make her perfectly okay. “What bothers you now?” He wasn’t going to apologize for never telling her about Dagrún because he had honestly forgotten about his half brother which was quite easy to do given how he had to acknowledge him as such in secret all the times previously. She was the first he had ever confessed his love too, partially because she was the first he had ever been in love with and the last thing he wanted to do now was to continue fighting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - May 01, 2014, 06:00 AM