Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle looked at him would she be bothered if his mother showed up instead really no she knew he had a mother it was the extra brother that surprised and truthfully floored her though to be honest it was mostly the conversation. She looked at him for a moment and shook her head, "No Ragnar it would not bother me because I know you have a mother it is a surprise brother I did not know even existed. Until he comes to our borders spouting of things that i obviously did not like though clearly were misinterpreted." She nibbled softly at the inside of her cheek as he continued to speak.

She watched him back up as if wounded and she couldn't help the bubble of mirth that slipped out of her mouth. "You dearheart are insufferable though she huffed at him she could not hide the smile she bore at his teasing.

Thistle sat looking at him and did not answer his question right away to lost in her thoughts to do so. She could not just turn her emotions off she had been furious albeit yes it had been from misinterpretation but still she could not just be calm all the sudden she did not work that way. Besides that she was still reeling in shock and absolute elation at his declaration of love. Then she realized he really had said he loved her and with slow movements as she was much too large to dash to her feet she went to his side and buried her nose into his neck and shoulder nipping his shoulder like always only slightly harder. She spoke quietly "nothing else bothers me right now. I am just still trying to process and calm down. I am not easily brought down from anger as it takes much to make me so and now on top of that I am in shock and very very happy which none of those emotions work well together I was not expecting you to declare your love. Here I thought I would have to suffer my own love in silence. with that she rubbed silken nose across scarred nose tugging gently at his scruff. I'm not sorry for being angry though I am sorry I didn't get to greet you happily I really did miss you it was almost tortuous without you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - May 01, 2014, 07:06 AM