Ravensblood Forest hello, it's me
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
She was a true sight to behold, he had to give her that. More build like Kunkun, yet slightly move female than Nova -also a little younger, but age didn't matter to him except when it came to respect-. The vibe he got from her was mostly mischievous, yet it was so interesting. Who knew someone, a woman even, could speak the language he had been learned to speak? He had chosen to learn it, had she too? Or was she a master of impersonating? Whatever it was, it kept him locked in place, speechless as she krept closer.

He didn't flinch, didn't look away as she did so. This was no show of dominance, this was pure magic where their wolf bodies didn't matter. bright forest green met shimmering cyan, and he was enchanted. His heart was racing, there, in the forest where the light surrounded them enough to see the dust speckles fly around, making the most beautiful of patterns in the sky. And I thee, where the words that she spoke, her voice as beautiful and sweet as a flower in spring itself. Even mother nature couldn't compete with her.

What art thee doing hither, mine fair maid? He managed to ask, his mind drugged. Thine beauty is beyond compare... He whispered after. Oh, how he wished he could get out of this trance she was putting him in.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:10 PM