Ravensblood Forest hello, it's me
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
There was no way he was falling for someone, that the trickster would become the one being tricked. As long as they didn't touch, didn't sin together, he would be in control. Or so he believed. He had met many, many even like her, yet she was playing her part damn well. But two could play this game of lust. Her poison touched his cheek ever so faintly and it stung, her toxic purr penetrating his mind more than any poison he was ever exposed to -which was a lot-. He would not fall, he would not.

Her syrupy voice, sweetened by the ease of which she moved, it was too much, her compliments too honeyed. For a moment, he thought she was lying. But why would she? He purred, blinking his glittering eyes, watching her in all her glory. This woman was pure poison, but so was he. As she turned, showing off her nice features even from behind, he smirked. He didn't trust her, didn't trust anyone, yet still he followed.

He felt his bum touch the moist forest floor, sitting with her by what he called; a creature that was not fast enough to flee. All those dead were such creatures. She asked his name, and that was information he could give without spilling too much. Thou mayest refer to me as Trick. He hummed, his eyes fixated on her body.

Andromeda, another none specific name. He assumed this was her name given on birth, for it sounded so foreign. He nodded, not knowing what he was still doing here. From far, the thought of herbs noticed how he was feeling and it flew back to him. He still needed them! Can thee holp me findeth plants? Herbs?
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:10 PM