Ravensblood Forest hello, it's me
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He snickered when she said that. Yes, he was like a trickster. It wasn't for nothing he took on the name when he got bullied with it. He embraced it, for it was who he was. A liar, devious, a being no one should trust. Forsooth. He hummed back to her. He smirked, one that almost showed his true nature, but it was so vague that anyone had yet to think anything of it. 

It disappeared when she asked what she would get in return though. Aah, so she was still made of greed. She was not from his homelands, now he saw. She was like the others, all only looking out for themselves. Her tongue might twitch in such a way that she could speak like him, but she had yet to learn about debt. Sometimes, you just had to help someone to make them do something for you in the future. That was the sole reason why he had helped Warbone with his wounds. It was not about gaining.

Right, I fear our song is ov'r. He sighed as she moved away from him. Her poison maybe was as strong as that of the most deadly snake, but the antidote wasn't hard to find. He welcomed his sanity back, glad it hadn't strolled too far. He closed his emerald orbs, turning off the lights in the lively forest of green he carried with himself in his eyes, always. He stood now, strong and firm, agile yet manly. 

May the road rise up to meet thou, may the wind be ever at thine back. May the sun shine warm upon thine visage and the rain fall softly on thine fields. He quoted, turning to leave and find the thing he had been looking for in the first place. Celandine and Catnip!
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:10 PM