Panther Park Coywolves?
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lumar smiled on the inside.  So easy!  He was telling her everything and all she had to do was give him rights herself.  She absorbed the information gratefully about Cicero.  That was pretty useful, yet her confidence furrowed when Crius admitted that he was still loyal to this Malice and Sage.  She wanted to know you they were exactly, so she decided to ask after Crius was done speaking.  This dark brotherhood seemed very interesting too.  She would ask some more about it.  Another nice thing was that now she knew the name of Crius’s and Judas’s pack.  Moonlit Hills.  Also surprised to hear that Dark Brotherhood and Moonlit Hills could be aligning.  Although, that did leave all the more opportunities for her.  Lastly, did she have anything that she wanted Crius to execute?  Well, of course once again she obviously did.

She began with addressing the Dark Brotherhood problem.  “Thank you for informing me about Cicero.  I will keep that in mind.”  She briefly spoke, then moving on to the Moonlit Hills topic.  “It would be great if you could find out some more information.  Maybe something... personal?  Also do not tell Judas about us.  He seems pretty unstable from what you say, so I don’t really trust him at the moment.”  She paused for a moment, catching her breath.  "Also, how does it sound if we meet back up here in two weeks?  Then again you could always just howl. Anything is fine.”  Lumar then finished.

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
Coywolves? - by Crius - April 22, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Lumar - April 22, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Crius - April 22, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Lumar - April 22, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Crius - April 22, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Lumar - April 22, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Crius - April 22, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Lumar - April 22, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Crius - April 22, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Coywolves? - by Lumar - April 22, 2016, 11:25 PM