Horizon Ridge awkward moment abound
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The lone figure sat very still and upon the arrival of another she continued to sit still patiently; when the other wolf finally spoke to her she lifted her gaze to the females face though being careful to avoid direct eye contact. It was not her place to look in the eyes of a superior and she knew her place very well.

Her voice was low as she spoke "Yes I am. I am waiting for you. For if it is you who owns these lands and it is you I must beg permission to travel upon them" Shge knew the other would not accept just that explanation and some she continued after a brief pause after my audience with you and only if you permit, my liege, I will be seeking out one you call Ragnar." she dipped her head in complete difference to the alpha and kept her thoughts well to herself. These heathens allowed a hybrid to rule them; this she found surprising even though she had been sure nothing else about the heathens could have surprised her. These 'well she would no longer call them wolves' were an odd group that she must put up with, since she would be living among them, so if they were fine with a hybrid ruling them then she would be fine with a hybrid and she would never put it to question. in thinking this to herself she put it to words showing her respect for this 'beings' position here on these lands

"You have every right to take my life right now for drawing even this close to your lands; but I beg of you not too. For I offer my skills as a very capable healer, naturalist and Chronicler."

She seethed at the thought of this 'wolf' even attempting upon her life, none but her God had the right to take her life, But others had taken it upon themselves to give them this right over her. She knew this and God might not be pleased that she had somehow allowed herself in this situation, perhaps that was a sin in itself. One day she would take the time to delve into this personal matter and find out whether or not she was sining just by accepting it. For now though she could not help the situation and had to do what she must to survive in this strange repugnant culture.

Now it was, that Nerian lay down before the queen, err.. alpha and awaited her judgement. As she lay down she crushed the lemon balm below her chest, letting a very light lemonesk scent hint the air before being carried off by the wind. Nerian murmured very very softly a prayer to herself, the words would be unintelligible to any ears.
Messages In This Thread
awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 01, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 01, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 01, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 02, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 02, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 02, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 02, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 05, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 05, 2014, 02:49 PM