Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira had been on his routine recruitment patrol when Bones’ call rose into the late afternoon sky, summoning him to her. Pause was given, eyes of crystalline glimpsing at Silvertip, it’s borders stretching but a few feet from him. For a moment he lingered there, watching, nearly daring someone to melt from the shadows and demand to know why a call had risen from him. They did not, though it didn’t make much of a difference anyway because Ira would have had no intentions of answering, even if they had. Plus, he was pretty used to doing whatever he wanted anyway and would only deign himself to answer to Jinx as both his Alpha and his mother guardian. In a conspirator fashion, Ira peered over his shoulder as he turned his back to the mountain and proceeded to alter his course to take him to where Bones’ summons had originated from. Like Romeo sneaking out to see Juliet (despite that Bones had cleared she didn’t want to mimic the star-crossed lovers’ story). Ira wondered if soon Jinx would come to question him on what he had been up too, given that he had not washed off Bones’ scent the first time and surely wasn’t going to do it this time, either; because Ira had yet to tell her much about Bones (mostly because he wasn’t even sure what they were himself), but also because he liked to keep his secrets - even though if she would have asked, he would have told her.

It did not take Ira too terribly long to come upon Bones who, amusing to the Princeling was scratching her back against a tree as he stepped onto the scene. “There is probably a better way to scratch that itch, you know,” The Princeling smirked at her, eyes dancing mischievously as he drew nearer to her. “But I believe you summoned me?” He asked in a haughty manner, though he was glad to see her again, even if he was wholly unprepared (alas he came baring no gifts to “woo” her with but himself). He had been busy with recruitment and keeping his food away from obnoxiously annoying, parasitic foxes that had harassed him for it among other things, but he hadn’t forgotten about her, or his desire to romance her (even if he wasn’t entirely sure what all romancing entailed). “You know I should probably tell Jinx about you, before she gets suspicious.” Because he really didn’t want Jinx coming after Bones or any of Silvertip, really.

Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM