Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
He came and the sight of him made Bones's heart flutter happily in her chest. She abandoned her post at the tree, veritably flinging herself at him, not even stopping to think of why she was so fond of him or when it had happened, exactly. Her tongue swiped up and over one eye and she butted the top of her head into the side of his muscular neck, her eyes meeting his.

"Why do you think I called you?" she teased when he mentioned her back scratching. "You're the best back scratcher in all the land!" she crowed playfully in his ear. "I did! I wanted to see you," she continued, smiling. "And what do you mean? Do you still think she'd be angry if she knew we were friends? Maybe you shouldn't tell her; it's kind of fun to be secretive." Except that likely every wolf within a few miles had heard her call for him.

"How're you?" she asked in the next breath, lively and spirited as ever, despite today's travels. "I just came from the plateau, where I visited me dad and his family!" she shared excitedly, pitching herself to the ground the way a teenage girl might throw herself onto her bed while gabbling away on the telephone. Her green eyes remained lifted, fixed on him, glowing. "I have little baby cousins!"

The little motormouth barely gave Ira a chance to get a word in edgewise before a thought struck her and she asked breathlessly, "Hey, you know where babies come from, don't you?"
Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM