Ooc — Charmy
hi! thanks for joining :)

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

His body quivered with tension, the unknown starting to really get to him. The scent that he’d followed to this spot was heavy and unrelenting. Being blind, though, he couldn’t see whatever it was. It was the sound of movement that had pulled his thoughts away from the scent. Even though whoever it was that was approaching was trying to do so as quietly as possible (Two Face), Yildun heard every step clear as day, as if the other was stomping through the forest (even though he wasn’t). This was definitely a perk of not having sight.

His head turned in the direction the loud voice came from. Milky colored eyes stared, sightless, toward the male that was speaking. His ears slicked back against his head only because the other male seemed to be speaking so loudly. For the sightless young male with his sense of hearing intensified to make up for his lack of sight, it was almost as if the other male were right beside him and yelling into his ear. There was a small part of him that wanted to say something about the loudness, but he held his tongue because one thing Yildun was not and that was rude. He didn’t have even a single rude bone in his young body. His daddy had taught him well.

“I’m Yildun,” he answered, not bothering to include Dragonwatchers anywhere in his introduction since it was hopefully obvious that he was a part of the pack, being this far into the pack territory. Plus, he figured that it was probably no secret that a group of eight had come and joined the pack not that long ago, with him, the blind one, being part of that group.

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM