Lake Rodney You're a bad girl, missy Vixen.
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
ooc: Couldn't help myself. This is going to be interesting XD[/i]

ic: Deciding that he needed to strike out, explore the local lands and begin aiming toward earning himself a few duties, Shrike left the packlands at a swift trot after reinforcing the markings along the area he'd passed through and set out to orientate himself. His attentive gaze swept out through the woodlands, picking out anything out of the ordinary, and when he happened upon the scent of another wolf, a quiet growl thrummed in his throat. They weren't to be kind to wolves that wandered anywhere near their pack- though he reminded himself that this was still free terrain. As long as the wolf had no intentions of coming anywhere near Redhawk Caldera, he wouldn't have to exercise any power. Still, he couldn't just leave her on her own. 

He followed her scent until he could see the tall, ivory figure in the distance. A powerful female, with long unkempt fur that writhed in the wind like the tendrils of a sea anemone. There was something enchanting about her, perhaps simply because she looked strong and strong wolves were to be admired, but whatever it was, he was somewhat charmed but more than that, he was put on guard. She looked like she could pose quite a threat if she wanted to. He kept his gaze on her and stalked along, uttering a low chuff to catch her attention.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
You're a bad girl, missy Vixen. - by Feral - April 17, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: You're a bad girl, missy Vixen. - by Shrike Redleaf - April 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You're a bad girl, missy Vixen. - by Feral - April 26, 2016, 09:15 PM