Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
we will see ugh oral surgery sucks

Thistle Cloud did not really expect him to completely understand not only was she very different from him as were her thought processes as they were spanning two cultures, but also she was a completely different gender and tended to see things differently. Not that it bothered her, they complemented each other in a lot of ways, both vastly different though some ideals the same. She was virtually calm at this point, and not as anger and she in a way felt bad for her reaction, but what was one going to do when she was pregnant hormonal and all of the above. She twitched an ear and heard his expression confused at first. Why was she like a labyrinth if she was thinking of the correct thing they were mazes of a sort. He explained in a way what he meant, but she was momentarily struck dumb at his smile and couldn't even think of a reply let alone reply. He was breathtaking even on his worst day, but a smile was enough to kill her.

In a way Thistle's love for him had stolen over her without any problems. It had come as a surprise a welcome one, but a surprise none the less. She had not expected to fall in love with him so soon. She imagined she probably had been all along and just didn't realize it. Perhaps that was why she sought out comfort from another far to afraid to even think on any emotions she had regarding anyone. For her the dalliance in the forest was simple and easy and there were no emotions invested so less chance of getting hurt. She had seen what her mother had gone through at the hands of her first mate and she refused to be that way. So in a way she assumed to herself that she had always been afraid to veer towards love, but it had caught her anyway and she found she was not complaining at all.

Thistle listened her ears erect and forward as he spoke she was nervous and a bit afraid. She had not realized how so until right at this moment. Perhaps that was part of her angry as well an irrational fear of what news he would bring even though it was not his fault what another might say. Well I don't think we can ever really know how someone is going to react until the moment comes. We can certainly think on it. A sense of crushing relief hit her at the moment and for a dizzying moment she felt light headed and had to close her eyes. "Thank goodness. She breathed out, she had not realized that she did not want them to be there. She knew in part it was because Pump was forcing others onto her to help raise their pups, that she didn't want anyone else to try and help and or take them. I did not realize how much I seriously did not want them around them at least not right at first. There's already going to be too many trying to help me and it will most likely cause me to go crazy though I know it is needed and perhaps warranted. She tilted her head and licked his muzzle Thank you for taking care of my mess Ragnar.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - May 02, 2014, 07:43 AM