Silvertip Mountain Guess who's back!
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria listened to her pathetic story. The female bared her teeth a bit as she listened. She was not pleased indeed. If Steady would have let her in then Zaria wouldn't even have realized she had left, which might have been a better option, still Zaria did appreciate that no one was going behind her back. Her green eyes caught Steady's glance at Mara, she briefly wondered if something more would happen to the two. "You could have come to me about it, or even Steady, and tell us you needed a break not just leave without a word!," she snarled. "You don't see me abandoning you now Fitz died? He died and you will have to do a lot of good work before I can respect you again," she spoke. Though that meant that she was not kicking her out.

"You will have two weeks in the omega rank, you should be lucky that I even let you back in. My previous self would not, but I have to think of my children. After the two weeks I will assess if you can stay loyal to us now. Do you agree Steady?," she asked her Beta. Zaria could be pretty harsh though in Zaria's terms the girl should be lucky she did not have any wound inflicted and be let in.

I kinda wanted to put someone in the omega rank for once x). Maybe it will give some nice dynamics, also related to the pups! No hard feeling to you Hannah! <3
Messages In This Thread
Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 21, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 23, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 23, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 23, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 24, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 24, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 25, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 27, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 27, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 29, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - May 04, 2016, 04:16 PM