The Sentinels i send my scourge, i send my sword
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Didn't want to PP too much so obviously emaleth could swerve around him. <3

He had set himself to use the moment he could – becoming settled in the pack once more meant becoming useful, and Constantine was a wolf of physical action. His form glided along the borders, his eyes drifting to study the sequoia trees in their ethereal glory. It was a bright day – one of promise, and inhaling the salted air, Constantine felt himself more at ease than he had in months – thus, apparently, was the magic of family.

It was a gentle buzz that drew his attention from his task at hand – his fiery gaze drifted to the direction of the noise, a light frown marring his otherwise neutral features. His mind whirled at confusion as the dark mass propelled in the near distance – unlike anything he had ever seen. His figure instantly stiffened in the moment, his heart began to hammer as his confusion tried to draw a conclusion – and his only instinct was to run.

His haunch was pelted first by a massive insect – his paws thrummed the earth as he raced to his family, and his muzzle only jerked back to catch view of the bug. And then there were more – shooting forward, surpassing him and swarming him in the dark cloud. Overtaking his home.

His father’s summons were just barely heard over the buzz, such was destruction from noise alone. He heard shouts – came upon the darting figure of Emaleth, who he had only met the other day. She ran from their father – almost slamming in to the form of a silver woman he did not recognize. Eilidh called to her – desperate, and crowding forward, the dark wolf hoped to block the youthful girl, herding her in the direction of where he felt Lasher to be. “Emaleth, dear heart, this way,” he murmured, raising his voice to battle the incessant buzz.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Lasher - April 27, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: i send my sword, i send my scourge - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: i send my sword, i send my scourge - by Aria - April 27, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: i send my sword, i send my scourge - by Emaleth - April 27, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Eilidh - April 27, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Lucani - April 27, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Constantine - April 27, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Tachyon Sr - April 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Emaleth - April 27, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Kurai - April 27, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Aria - April 27, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Eilidh - April 27, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Dante RIP - April 27, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Lucani - April 30, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Constantine - April 30, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Osprey - May 02, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Osprey - May 04, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: i send my scourge, i send my sword - by Lasher - May 04, 2016, 04:18 PM