Big Salmon Lake do my patriotic chore
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Rolling a dice to see if he gets a fish. 10+ is a yes. Will edit with the rest of the reply! >>> 10

The guy had a point. The fate of their collective asses was Dingo's responsibility now, and although he was keen on letting this guy take the piss for everything, he at least had a small heart. Maybe this fishing lesson would make it grow three sizes in one day — who really knows. The boy's body was still sore from his escape, with bite marks scoring his skin and a few scabs to show for it; but he would have to get off his ass and work if this situation were to get better. He wanted to see his brother, after all.

With a grunt Dingo did as he was told. Right. Time to go zen-mode, I guess, he mumbled as he stepped up to the proverbial plate. He stood there for a solid thirty seconds, his tail swaying just a little above his hips, and just before he thought he'd fall asleep standing up, Dingo spotted a glimmer. He dunked his face towards the water and sank his teeth in to something, then yarded his head back sharply, pulling free a small fish. It flopped uselessly from the side of his mouth (as his teeth had sunken in to the base of its tail), and after a few seconds of awkward maneuvering, he turned and grinned beyond the fresh catch at his tutor.

Haws thet? Said the fish-faced boy through his catch, before promptly plopping the fish on the bank.
Messages In This Thread
do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 28, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 28, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - May 01, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - May 23, 2016, 05:58 AM