Falls of the Hinterlands i see a bad moon rising
"Evil isn't born, it's made."
7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
The only difference between then and now was that @Alula had become aware of Corruption's constant presence. He still stalked the girl with the same rabid ferocity, following her everywhere that she went. His presence was ever there beside her, waiting for the proper moment to strike.

Evening had settled upon the Wilds; all was silent, aside from the songs of crickets and rushing of the falls. Corruption had called for his daughter's presence, longing for a chance to be close to her once again. Alula, he'd sung, tail wagging excitedly, Where are you, Lu?
Tsis
English
[Image: tumblr_p6sk08h1G61x3wngbo1_540.gif]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She'd delved into the more pleasurable things in life. The star woman had awoken her body's hormones, corrupting her to the touch of others. It was a welcomed sensation and innocent little Alula did not realise what these sensations truly meant. She didn't understand them, didn't understand why it made her feel so strongly though she enjoyed it whenever it happened. Who did she speak to about this? 

Luckily she heard her fathers call and promptly moved to answer it, sliding from her resting place in the cool shadows "here i am father"  she answered softly, her tail wagging as she strode forward and nuzzled against him, stepping back. "Do you need something?" she asked curiously.
B+I= Tsis

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Its all welcome so have a Dingle!

Dingo should have been sleeping but he was amped up after meeting the little family of the strath and found it difficult to contain himself, so he roamed and let fate decide where he went. It was tricky to navigate the hideaway in the daylight so this foray through a nighscape of tangles wasn't going to be any better - which explains how he got so off track to begin with. When he heard voices dimly creeping between the trees Dingo was suitably unnerved; except he did manage to make-out a sweet feminine voice - calling to their daddy. How cute.

Dingo should have turned around and headed back to camp; instead, lured close bt that youthful little voice and his own perverted imagination, the wolf stalked through the forest until he could make out one, then two, bodies. Thankfully he was still shrouded in the thick shadows of the forest. He could watch the pair and judge the best moment to make his grand entrance. Meanwhile, in his head, he wondered if he could creep close enough to the girl so as to charm her out from under daddy's nose.
"Evil isn't born, it's made."
7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Yes!! We love a Dingo king.

Alula's approach was swift. Corruption gave silent appreciation to his child's practicality, allowing her to approach and coddle him at the mane. He watched the way that she moved, heard the sly undertone of her voice, though he said nothing of it; surely if his prize had been deflowered, he would have been the first to know. There was nothing wrong with curiousity, Corrum had decided, so long as Alula maintained her relative naivety. 

I wanted to see you, he replied, replacing the distance between them with his own presence. A slight rustle came from the wood, though Corrum was happy to write it off as sounds of the night. What have you been up to, Lu?
Tsis
English
[Image: tumblr_p6sk08h1G61x3wngbo1_540.gif]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A delighted expression came upon her face, lighting it up as she wagged slowly. She sat down so she could gaze up at him adoringly "Aw papa..you can see me anytime" she said softly and at the rustling in the woods she tore her gaze away, about to search for whatever made it before her father's question drew her attention away again. "I've been wandering" she said and smiled "Meeting people. There are so many wolves around here...packs...it's amazing" she breathed her excitement out in one quick burst. "Have you met the Sahiras?" she asked hopefully.
B+I= Tsis

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
They seemed to be rather involved with one another. There was a small moment where the girl shifted her attention to the forest and her gaze drifted across where Dingo was lurking, but it did not linger - and then she was speaking to her father again with her accented common. Whatever other languages they spoke were alien to Dingo; he was up to speed on some words in some languages since the pirate realm was ripe with curious folk - but whatever they were speaking in was too different, so he ignored it.

He studied the girl for a little bit longer and slunk closer, closer, closer still; but the parent held some interest too, and so the man looked to him and began to plot the various ways in which the pair could be separated. It did not seem that the swarthy male was anything more than a caring father — but with an edge to him, something that Dingo could recognize because it was a part of himself. Something predatory. They were alike, which would make Dingo's plans that much more difficult.

It was best to play it safe. Dingo ducked his head and feigned interest in the soil, striding and sniffing, as if tracking something — and gradually he made more and more noise so that they could not ignore his presence. His route arced around them at first but then - as if by accident - he plunged from between the trees and to the clearing where they were having their conversation, raising his head to showcase a flustered look of surprise, concern, apology -- and with a loud sniff he said, Oh, uh, did anyone see a rabbit bolt through here? Thought I'd finally spooked it in to a dead-end but, heh, guess not..?
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He's inactive so we can continue or fade it out! Also note:PP'ing him cuz I adopted him out and have the permission to do as j want with him!

Her father didn't get a chance to respond before a male burst through the trees looking as if he'd been tracking something. He asked if they'd seen a rabbit and she shook her head, eyes apologetic "No we haven't I'm sorry. Are you hungry?" She asked concerned. She could get him some food, she wouldn't mind sharing a meal from the cache she had stocked earlier but she wouldn't offer it to someone who wasn't in need. Then again she figured he wouldn't be hunting if he wasn't hungry. Corruption gave her a warning look but didn't step in, instead watching his daughter be as pure and sweet as he had remembered. He turned to the other male and gave him a darker glare though remained standing by his daughters side silently.
B+I= Tsis

153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Big squint @ that. The character doesn't belong to whoever adopted them? I'd rather just fade!

The adult gave him quite the stare-down, and Dingo knew he wasn't going to get far with his ruse if he persisted. The girl seemed to be oblivious; if she had been alone, maybe he'd have taken advantage of the fact, but as it sat now he knew to skeedaddle quickly. Feigning that he could hear something moving in the underbrush, he looked around in a frantic manner and hurried to shush the girl as she spoke - Nnnn, shhh, can you hear that? I think it went this way -- and before he dug himself in to a deeper pit than he could handle, Dingo bolted through the trees near to the girl and was off chasing ghosts.