Firefly Ravine What the frickity frack
Delta
56 Posts
Ooc —
Busy in the clearing, she and Rain were playing in the feathery grass, As She let Rain pin her to the ground, something startled her, A warning call, a howl from what she could hear was from Zephyr, it sounded urgent, so she gently pushed Rain off of her and stood up tall to understand what was going on.When a buzz from behind them began to rumble, quickly following were a dark cloud of insects. Locusts. 
She had know them well from her past territory as they were fairly common there, but this was ridiculous, There must be millions! Glad Rain was small for her age, she grabbed her by the scruff and made a run in the opposite direction. Realising what was going on, Rain struggled and screamed, the last thing she needed right now was her having a panic attack. Quickly she picked up on a scent, Zephyr's she recognised. 
Rain's weight making her back buckle, she was relieved to see Zephyr across from them as she dropped her to the ground, then arching over her. Rain was shaking and crying, this was not good for her anxiety. 
'ZEPHYR! What the fuck is going on? Come here, I need your help!' Dragging herself and Rain closer, her face now wincing from the blow of locust breezing past her face, she pushed Rain towards him, who was still sobbing frantically. 
'We need to find shelter, NOW! Rain cannot walk in this state, I need you carry her for me, I'll scout around for some sort of shelter from this shit.'
Kissing Rain gently on her head, she whispered softly through the intense buzzing. 
'It's ok honey, Mommy will back in a second, I'm gonna find some protection against this ok? ' Rain didn't respond, only clinging to Zephyr in hope that she could block out the noise.
Turning to him, She spoke over the deafening sound. 
'Follow me!'
Messages In This Thread
What the frickity frack - by Sen - April 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Zephyr Maverick - April 28, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Lyric Willow - April 28, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Rain Willow - April 28, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Zephyr Maverick - April 29, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Teci - April 29, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Lyric Willow - April 29, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Rain Willow - April 29, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Teci - April 29, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: What the frickity frack - by Sadie - April 29, 2016, 10:49 PM