A place to call home (border acceptance)
7 Posts
Ooc — Mowanza
As quickly as the memories came, they faded again. It was something that happened a lot to the young wolf with the trauma being only six months earlier. She looked up at the two wolves when they spoke again. To the black wolf she said "Thank you for accepting me, I will serve Horizon Ridge faithfully and unquestionably. I would never dream of disobeying my Alpha and I hereby swear my loyalty to the Horizon Ridge pack. I promise to serve from this moment on for the rest of my life until I die." Mowanza would as well, she was a fiercely loyal wolf and would protect her new alpha and pack at any cost. Turning to the white wolf, Mowanza said softly "No you don't need to call for your medic. It's just I am still coming to term with the memories of what happened to my family and they overwhelm me sometimes, that's all. Thank you for the offer though."
Messages In This Thread
A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 06, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 28, 2014, 05:08 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - May 02, 2014, 05:22 PM