Silvertip Mountain Distract me from life
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Mother did not often simply fool around with them. They had fun on their own, running about, inspecting the rocks, climbing atop there siblings. Or the man would come to visit and he could climb upon him too. So when Zaria started paying all the attention to Odie, he was baffled. He could speak! "Merrrr," He whined, not liking the lack of attention that was being not payed to him. Adeline tried to talk to, but it came out in some sorts of unruly sounds that he did not like. He frowned at her. He would teach her how, if she stopped trying to wake the dead.

Soon, he lost interest of his sisters and more to the rushing water that Odie was laying about in. How odd. "Soolllll," He called, trying to beckon his brother from the den. Sol was his best partner, for Addie was too loud and snobby and Odie was.. well, a bit timid for his grand adventures. Most of his time he spent trying to get his brother to play with him, but it seemed the boy was not interest in such things at times. Well, he would, and Stoic would make him. While he waited for his Brother to come out of hiding, he investigated the river.

He found that his paws seemed to sink in the dirt around the river, and happily slapped it down a few times like had had with the bug. The water was no different. It actually went OVER his foot. Once he found that out, there was no stopping him. He charged at full speed into the ice cold water, not regretting the action one bit although his hind was not feeling very comfortable. "Merr look!" He cried to his Mother, but it was not of sadness. He was quite happy, trying to frolic in the water, as much as his tiny feet would allow. Mother would enjoy this! "MERRRR!" He wanted for her to see how fun it was. He found that he could not go to far inwards, or he would not be able to breathe. But he could swim! He paddled his paws forward, trying to keep afloat as he swiveled around in circles, deeper into the water.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
Distract me from life - by Zaria - April 27, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Distract me from life - by Addie - April 28, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Zaria - April 28, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Odette - April 28, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Addie - April 29, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Jackrabbit - April 29, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Zaria - May 04, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Addie - May 10, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Odette - May 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Distract me from life - by Jackrabbit - May 15, 2016, 11:23 AM