Silvertip Mountain Guess who's back!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's head remained lowered and his ears folded softly on his head. Zaria was very upset with Mara Susi's decision to leave the pack instead of coming to speak with one of the leaders. He had hoped her reasoning behind it would lesson her potential punishment, but that hope left when Zaria decided Mara Susi would be an Omega for two weeks, and then have another assessment on whether or not she would be able to permanently return.

Then, Steady was put between a rock and a hard place when Zaria asked his opinion. He really didn't want to side with either wolfess at this point- who would? He knew each wanted him to support them, but that just wasn't possible. He looked to Mara Susi, before turning to Zaria. I agree with your two-week probation period. After that, however, I do hope there will be some leniency. While I agree she should have come to us first, I believe her reasons are sound. She was always an asset to this pack, and I think she made a mistake that she's learned from, and won't repeat. Steady hoped Zaria wouldn't take his head off for speaking his opinion.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 21, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 23, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 23, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 23, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 24, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 24, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 25, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 27, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 27, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 29, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - May 04, 2016, 04:16 PM