Blacktail Deer Plateau the devil put dinosaurs here
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Imma pop one little spot in here for yerpso :)

Blue Willow was carrying rabbit towards the den that Peregrine and Hawkeye shared with the future of the pack. She was tired of late, because she was running herself ragged but she refused to stop. She still hunted for the alphas in the morning, then border patrol followed by hunting for herbs then throughout the day she checked on Osprey. She knew something was still going on with the girl, and something was not right but she couldn't figure it out. If she had to venture a guess she would figure that Osprey was not eating like she should be, but she could not know for sure.

She was loping though her usual coat was not as shiny due to the fact that she hadn't been grooming as often to busy, she made a plan to do that today she happened upon Peregrine and Osprey and heard Osprey and she frowned she kept walking and walked boldly up to them and spoke quickly as she dropped the rabbit at her feet. I do not think I know you are fine. I would have been sick by now trust me, it is something inside your body sometimes are body fights us and only us. She tilted her head and smiled SO it is fine for you to play with Junior. I have to get this to Hawkeye before I take some time to groom this pelt of mine so if you'll excuse me. She dipped her head at Peregrine and offered him a smile, licked the top of Juniors head, grabbed her rabbit and loped off.
Messages In This Thread
the devil put dinosaurs here - by Junior - May 01, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Osprey - May 02, 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Junior - May 02, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Osprey - May 02, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Junior - May 02, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Osprey - May 02, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Blue Willow - May 02, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Junior - May 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Osprey - May 07, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Junior - May 08, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: the devil put dinosaurs here - by Osprey - May 16, 2014, 02:37 AM