Larksong Grotto Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
As Aspen was telling her story rumbling could be heard from beside her. Was he growling? For a moment she thought it was at her but she realized quite quickly that no. That wasn't directed at her. It was directed at her family. The people she had in her life. 

Nothing could have surprised her more than what came out of his mouth next. "If I ever so much as see any one of them, I'll be sure they regret what they did," he spoke in a low snarl. She couldn't grasp why he got so defensive, was that just what wolves did? She didn't think so. Was he protecting her? Or trying? If that's what it was it was already evident to her there was something about this wolf. Just something that made him special, that made her feel safe. 

The feelings although still surprising, ones that would normally make her feel ill. The thought of even trusting someone with her story, let alone her life. Scared her, yet with Charley. She wasn't so scared. She had hated she had to go back to those times and the flashbacks that had ensued, but at the same time she was glad. Glad that she had finally told someone, something. 

Her gaze returned to him, she was unsure of what to say. All she could manage was a "Thank you," and a small grateful smile. She pushed her muzzle once again into his shoulder, this one she let last longer than the first. She treated it like a second thank you, showing him how much it meant that she could tell him something like that. Thank you for taking the time to listen. She thought to herself but no words were spoken.

Aspen leaned down to take a drink from the lake, she found herself increasingly tired as the sun threatened to dip below the horizon. Part of her thought it was best she get going, the other part wanted to be around him more. What? Very rare Aspen was able to spend longer than an hour talking with a wolf yet strangely enough. They had been here at least a few. What was this wolf doing to her? Nothing bad of course but, certainly nothing familiar either. The cracks in her walls were increasing, something she never thought any wolf would do. Yet he seemed to do it with ease. 

Fade soon? I don't want to but at the same time it seems this may be a good place to start a fade? I'll be posting a couple threads up probably this weekend. Maybe I'll tag :') If not. You know where to find me :P Feel free to tag as well :) I'd be glad for some threads.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Alder - May 01, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Aspen - May 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Alder - May 01, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Aspen - May 01, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Alder - May 01, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Aspen - May 01, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Alder - May 02, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Aspen - May 02, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Alder - May 02, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Aspen - May 02, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Come Meet Your Match, If You Dare. - by Alder - May 03, 2016, 05:56 AM