The Heartwood who doesn't say a word,
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
<333! thank you
Although Styx hated to admit it, the female had a good point – they would each have the freedom to do what they please, while meeting a common interest of course. While he was against the idea of being part of a pack, something felt right about leading one. He would not have to answer to anyone but himself (and maybe this chocolate she-devil occasionally) and be able to set his own rules to those who joined the pack. It was remarkable how quickly the silver-eyed stranger had been able to sway his beliefs; Styx wasn’t so sure he liked it. He wasn’t even sure if he liked her. She was soft on the eyes and (though he’d never admit it) he did enjoy their last encounter – but how did she feel about him? Surely she must only think of him as a stubborn, dirty pig…
“Fine,” he said suddenly, although his mind screamed in dispute at the single word that fell of his tongue. Styx Constantin wasn’t so certain on his decision now, but he knew that things would work out in the long run. He was still young and wanted to embrace his rogue lifestyle for as long as possible, but perhaps he could still do that while leading a pack. The lanky hybrid would still have some of the same freedom, only with a few responsibilities that he would have to attend to. He could do that, for now. “No rules for us, you mean,” he commented with a crooked grin, sea foam eyes meeting her silvery gaze. “Everyone else has to follow our rules and listen to what we have to say.” Oh, he was going to like this.
“You’re still a stranger to me – I don’t even know your name. How do I know I can trust you?” His guard was coming up, brows narrowing as he studied the slender female. Styx knew that he was much stronger than her, but it didn’t mean that she wasn’t capable of betraying him. Even while living with his family, Styx had always been a nomad – he didn’t understand the politics that came with packs and wanted nothing to do with them. This was going to be a huge change for the inky knight.

Messages In This Thread
who doesn't say a word, - by Katrina - July 25, 2013, 12:52 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Styx - July 25, 2013, 01:28 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Katrina - July 25, 2013, 01:37 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Styx - July 25, 2013, 01:56 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Katrina - July 27, 2013, 12:30 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Styx - July 27, 2013, 12:51 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Katrina - August 01, 2013, 06:10 PM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 01:25 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Katrina - August 08, 2013, 10:36 PM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Styx - August 09, 2013, 01:50 AM
RE: who doesn't say a word, - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:15 AM