Blackfeather Woods let's never be alone
20 Posts
Ooc — Stephanie
Ohhh, dope! Thanks for telling me :D Roma is currently in a uh.. fight? with Peregrine so I'm vague about her having injuries, as the thread is not yet concluded.

The ebony she-wolf had been standing at the boarders, observing the lands around her. What appeared before her was a forest; normally, she assumed, it was much more lush and dark. But the swarm of loctus had come through and ripped the leaves and bark clean from the trees; now the forest looked empty and lonely. She observed this, but was unsure of what to make of the situation. 

It wasn't long before  a male showed up. He looked large; like a warrior, a protector. He also appeared very confident and unforgiving. Roma could only assume that this male was a leader here, maybe even the Alpha himself. Unsure, however, she decided to lower herself slightly, attempting to show some kind of submission and courtsy - although the sit was awkward to view, as Chroma was clearly uncomfortable and confused about this whole pack thing. 

"I'm looking for a home," she replied. It was true. After the unfortunate event with the male in the woods to the south, Roma knew that living on her own would certainly be a bad idea. She knew she couldn't make it on her own. So here she was.
some men just want to watch the world burn
Messages In This Thread
let's never be alone - by Chroma - May 05, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: let's never be alone - by Burke - May 06, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: let's never be alone - by Chroma - May 06, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: let's never be alone - by Burke - May 08, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: let's never be alone - by Chroma - May 09, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: let's never be alone - by Burke - May 12, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: let's never be alone - by Chroma - May 13, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: let's never be alone - by Burke - May 14, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: let's never be alone - by Chroma - May 16, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: let's never be alone - by Burke - May 16, 2016, 12:16 PM