Redhawk Caldera I'm a blackstar.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Dingo did a double-take as soon as he heard the other man's words, a briefly confounded expression on his face. He nearly blurted, wait what? But that would've probably spurred the guard in to questioning things. The boy grinned, his tail wagging, and answered with as much gusto as he had to the last border patrol that had required his name: Dingo Crestwood, sir! Thank you sir! Did that mean he was out of the deal? That somehow this chance meeting (on his first return back, no less!) had ended up with the great reward of acceptance? It sure seemed like it.

Best not to test his luck. Whether he had just been surreptitiously accepted in to the family or not, Dingo didn't want to screw up. He decided it was best to just head back out in search of something edible - although that might mean going further afield than he was comfortable, or fishing again, which was just as awkward. Do ya have any requests, sir? Okay, he was abusing the sir thing a little, but he was only trying to sound professional and polite (but wouldn't be surprised if it sounded like the opposite). I can try to track down somethin' bigger than fish if you want. It's... Probably not gonna pan out though. The fish seem quite happy with all them bugs in the water.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 03, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 04, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 04, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 05, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 05, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 06, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 06, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 09, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 11, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 15, 2016, 08:52 PM