The Sentinels you will find me, in places that we've never been
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"In my experience, worrying about the stuff that "you should have known", but did not, never helps," Osprey said, though lack of confidence had never been much of a problem to her. She had ploughed through her life holding to and doing the stuff she knew very well and only rarely stepped out of her comfort zone. Then again, she had been a yearling once and experienced a phase, when she had felt all too grown up and felt bad for not knowing things that had been obvious to others. Had it not taken her a while to realize that admitting that you did not know was the key of learning and growing, she wouldn't be able to relate to Aria now. 

"Most of the time we learn from our own mistakes and not from the ones others make," she continued, "and though Lasher might give you great advice, it is more important that you find a way that works for you and feels right. And if you mess up... well, that's why there will be three others to help you sort it out."
Messages In This Thread
RE: you will find me, in places that we've never been - by Osprey - May 10, 2016, 02:44 PM