Blackfeather Woods How could this happen?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy's prodding had earned him a frown, but he'd paid little attention to it. It was some sort of expression, but the opposite of what he wanted. Either way, he took what he could get, especially when she'd returned the nudge to his own shoulder. It seemed as if he'd acquired her interest just enough to be followed, and so he'd started moving, leading her down the tunnel he'd become most familiar with. Though he did not follow it the entire way to the end, branching off instead and taking another one that would deposit the duo closer to the borders. Several times he'd stopped and glanced around to ensure she was still following him, and to make sure none of the others were near enough to catch them escaping.

At the tunnel's entrance he'd stopped, looking to her for a moment and allowing for both sets of eyes to adjust to the brightness outside. "We're leaving the territory," he's stated. "Not far, just to the lake. Then I'll show you something cool, and teach you how to do it, too. If you wanna learn, I mean." Truthfully, Xan had no idea if he would succeed in doing what he was planning, as he'd never had any formal lessons. All he had to go off of was what he'd previously observed his father doing. Whether or not that'd be enough, he wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to give up before even trying. It was something from his heritage, so he'd be sure to try his best until he got what he wanted. "Ready to go?"
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 04, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 05, 2016, 03:51 AM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 05:36 PM