Neverwinter Forest let me love you
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
also very excited! also, lmao poor rian getting kicked already. ;p
For two months he'd been little more than a being within his mother's womb β€” and it'd been wholly contenting. Within his mother's womb, nestled snugly between his siblings he had not known anything but darkness and warmth, not hunger, not pain. A perfect life for a fetus that knew nothing else. Sleeping as he'd been in his sac the violent tremors of Kaskara's womb around him jostled the infant awake, to a semblance of consciousness, and then there was space. Rian stretched out in the new-found space, only to be startled when the tremors rocked his world again and this time it was he that was birthed into the world. His death and rebirth had been quick: and he cried out at the strange and foreign sensation of his mother's tongue against him, cleaning him of the sac. It wasn't exactly unpleasant β€” her tongue was warm and gentle against his drenched fur and blind, deaf and senseless other than the sensation of feeling he had no idea what was happening.

He was ushered to the side of his mother's belly, pushed against the other blob. A soft shiver rippled through Rian as he drank in the warmth of his mother, drawing an instinctual comfort from her presence. His stomach gurgled with rumbles, something Rian would come to know as hunger. Instinct took over and the young O'Malley son didn't fight it as he sought a teat, first making contact with Szabala's head, making a soft β€œick” noise as he blindly poked around before successfully finding a teat and began to suckle, the warm, sweet, rich milk of his mother sliding down his throat as he drank, greedily, having no intention of ceasing until he was sated.

He was disturbed only when another contraction trembled through his mother, and two other bodies joined him and Szabala, before he relocated his teat and continued to suckle, scooting about for a moment before kicks to his side from Szabala forced him to get comfortable though only after letting out a discontented noise at her before he resumed his meal, this time, hopefully, without interruptions.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
let me love you - by Kaskara - May 15, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: let me love you - by Dublin - May 15, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: let me love you - by Szabala - May 15, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: let me love you - by Kieran - May 15, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: let me love you - by Eimear - May 15, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: let me love you - by Rian - May 15, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: let me love you - by Dublin - May 15, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: let me love you - by Kaskara - May 15, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: let me love you - by Rian - May 15, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: let me love you - by Szabala - May 15, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: let me love you - by Eimear - May 15, 2016, 04:27 PM