The Sentinels you will find me, in places that we've never been
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey laughed and said: "Thank you! I can agree on Dante's good looks, but you have been a bit too generous regarding me." She had never considered herself pretty and she was nowhere near Aria's league. But it never hurt to hear a compliment. 

"Names... no, I don't think we have discussed them. Though my brother - Peregrine - suggested naming one of the kids after him. I was so opposed to, when he named one of his daughters Osprey Jr. that he wanted to let me know that he did not have anything against if I chose to use his name," Osprey was sure that this year's litter would go without the naming them after relatives. Maybe next year, if she felt nostalgic. 

"I sort of like, how Perry and his mate Fox deal with naming children - when they are a bit more grown up and show a bit more personality. I think you can't miss then," she mused out loud and looked at Aria, encouraging her to give her suggestions on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you will find me, in places that we've never been - by Osprey - May 16, 2016, 02:52 PM