Firefly Ravine Addressing what is mine is not new
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The witch obviously wasn't fond of his way of thinking, but it mattered little to the Gamma. He was just glad to have a new friend, or as close as a friend as Sadie was willing. Her thoughts were slightly true, in the part where he could crush a skull and defend with ease. Her assumption that he was too nice to fight, however, was very far from the truth. The ebony wolf had no reason to be dominant, to be anything other than nice right now, but he has a good deal of blood on his paws. Some he regrets, but most he knows fell at his wrath for good reason, for it was what they deserved. 
Sadie commented that she had no heart, and implied his was TOO big. Her laughter, contagious, set Zephyr off to loose a string of howling laughter himself.  
           "Believe you me, I might have a good heart but I'm no innocent. I've done my fair share of shitty things, just like I'm sure you've done at LEAST one good thing in your life. Nobody is as heartless as they make themselves out to be."
Still chuckling, he nudged against her gently and gave her a charming grin. Perhaps the sea witch was growing on him?

Feel free to post again or archive :3
Messages In This Thread
Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - April 19, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - April 19, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Rain Willow - April 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - April 20, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Rain Willow - April 20, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - April 24, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Rain Willow - April 26, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - April 27, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - May 06, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - May 07, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - May 07, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Sadie - May 16, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Addressing what is mine is not new - by Zephyr Maverick - May 17, 2016, 01:31 PM