The Sentinels you will find me, in places that we've never been
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"My thoughts exactly!" Osprey exclaimed, when Aria shared the opinion that naming children after relatives was not a very good idea. At least - not the living ones. She had no idea of what had happened to Osprey Jr. eventually, but she knew that her niece had been quite troubled girl. Her fate probably would not have changed much, had her name been different, but still... the current name-bearer was very sure that she would not continue the Osprey-tradition anytime soon. 

"My mom had a unique name - March Owl," Osprey added after hearing, what Aria had to say on the matter of names and, how her siblings had been named. The mother-to-be noted down that Lea was a very pretty name. "Her siblings coincidentally were Peregrine and Osprey," she furrowed her brow, trying to recall, if there had been a fourth one. She was pretty sure that there had, but his name had escaped her memory. And her mother had never been fond of talking about her ancestry anyway. She had disowned them the same way they had left her one by one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you will find me, in places that we've never been - by Osprey - May 19, 2016, 03:05 PM