Larksong Grotto All By Myselllfffff
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened intently as Charley spoke of his father and his sister, whom she noted she had yet to meet let alone find, and he explained that he wasn't a good man. That he had a pretty dark past. He explained he had lots of walls and lies and manipulation that was affecting who he truly was and that the only wolves who knew the real him were Emory and Reek. 

Aspen was slightly worried but she was more worried that he wasn't ready to tell her what hes hiding more than worried about what he is hiding. She doubted that anything he said now could change how she felt. The Charley she knows will still be the same charley even when he explains what was so dark about his past.

He has changed since those times because the wolf she knows now is kind hearted and wants to keep her safe. Sure he is broken a little inside but so was she and she would be there for him. They would get through whatever his past contained together. He wouldn't have to fight alone, not anymore.

"I wish I had had even any family to help me, but they all turned their backs on me and so I haven't really had anyone to teach me how to function in society. I just learned a lot of it on my own." she explained while refelcting on how her family had treated her like she never really existed. She had learned simply by watching them or by practicing on her own. Her second pack had helped her improve but even they got up and left after a while.

She spoke again "We all have made mistakes, or done things we aren't proud of Charley, but nothing could change what I feel right now, it would only make me care about you more. I would see how much you have changed from who you were to who you are now. Just know we all have demons of sorts... just now you don't have to fight them alone," she finished not breaking eye contact with his the entire time she spoke. She spoke from the heart.

"I would love to know the real you, you just have to trust that I'm not going anywhere," she said meaning every single word of it. This was a wolf she cared a lot about and she wasn't afraid to admit it anymore.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
All By Myselllfffff - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: All By Myselllfffff - by Alder - May 28, 2016, 11:30 AM