Totoka River Lost Girl
13 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
McTavish found himself watching Valette intensely, slightly impressed that she thought to choose a different place to try her luck. The female obviously had some experience with hunting, holding herself with good solid posture and was visibly focused on her task. He was confident she would succeed. He hoped she would succeed. Not only would this reflect on his ability as a teacher, it would also mean more food. McTavish had no problem sharing his catch with the girl. Generosity was in his nature, though even a whelp would know that a whole fish would fill their bellies much more then a shared.
It didn't seem to take very long for his partner to spot something, and McTavish had to admit; the lass was fast. 

He watched her dart in and out of the water and in a matter of seconds she resurfaced with her prize. It was a big bastard, there was no denying that. It hung heavy from the girls mouth and McTavish felt a swell of pride. Not in himself, but Valette, for making a kill on her first try. Perhaps she would make it through the coming famine. The aging man definitely thought she stood a chance, if she could keep herself fed and out of trouble. The male couldn't help but smile as he watched the darker wolf copy his method of finishing the job. She was a quick study.
When Valette laid her kill at his feet in a sign of respect, McTavish shook his head and nosed it toward her. "Thank ya lass, I appreciate the offer but ye earned the right to enjoy yer first catch. I've my own I can eat." With that, he went to lay under the tree where his dinner awaited. Stomach rumbling painfully at the thought of food, it didn't take long for the wolf to start tearing chunks of pink flesh from the carcass.
Messages In This Thread
Lost Girl - by RIP Valette - May 06, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Lost Girl - by McTavish - May 06, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Lost Girl - by RIP Valette - May 07, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Lost Girl - by McTavish - May 08, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Lost Girl - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Lost Girl - by McTavish - May 08, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Lost Girl - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Lost Girl - by McTavish - May 16, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Lost Girl - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Lost Girl - by McTavish - May 22, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Lost Girl - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2016, 03:25 PM