Phoenix Maplewood i will take you as food and leave you as famine
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Sorrt for the delay. Have been sick. :( editing bc the boys are gone

It would be easy to let Warbone go forward and take care of the other male. She could usher Wildfire out of here safely and not look back. Her legs remained rooted and she watches Warbone step quickly to their side and continue to advance forward, pushing the limit with the other advancing wolf. Letting him take over puts more in his favor, like she owes him something, and the thought sends her stomach in knots. He's the one that abandoned them, he doesn't deserve the satisfaction. She sighs and shakes her head, looking toward Wildfire when she realizes she's speaking.

"I don't want you to get hurt," she says, quietly, but Wildfire's objection leaves her feeling like she isn't going to leave easily. She doesn't press it further, now that Warbone wavered to their side. Two against one would be beneficial and even if Wildfire professed her lack of skill, three-to-one had unfavorable odds. Thuringwethil shakes the thought and looks toward the dark, unknown wolf. He's unfamiliar, now that she's got a good chance to look him over, and his scent isn't familiar. Her teeth shows then, leaving Wildfire's side and stepping forward to join the match and shed the helpless feeling that settles somewhere in the back of her mind.

However, as much as she'd rather use her aggression on the dark wolf, he decides against his odds and disappears with Warbone on his tail as if to make sure he's gone. Thuringwethil glances to Wildfire then and nudges her along, returning home before she gets a chance to properly exchange with the other male but perhaps for the better.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread