Blackfeather Woods I got a new van, holy moly
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
This should be interesting o:

Though enough time had passed for the male to have met the newest ward of Blackfeather, he'd not sought her out. Rather, he'd avoided her like the plague, allowing himself the time needed to cool off and regroup his thoughts. He was angry, yes, but knew he could not allow for himself to target a pregnant woman. For as disapproving as he was of the situation, he would not shed the blood of unborn children, as truly were they the most innocent of beings in existence. He'd been raised better than that, and knew for a fact that his family would sooner have his head than allow for him to act out in such a manner. Thus, he'd kept to himself, loitering along the borders as per usual and seeking out Nemesis when he'd felt he'd needed her. Still did his blood boil, yes, but considerably less than when the news of Burke's indiscretions had first reached his ears. It was because of his faint calmness that he'd departed from the borders earlier than usual, taking his time through what was left of the woods and remaining attentive of any signs of potential prey. As he'd progressed, however, it was not the scent of a meal that had called to him, but an unknown female, and so the trail was followed.

Kove knew not whose fragrance it was, but didn't quite care, either, as he discovered to where it led—into the grove, where the late queen's body had been laid out quite some time ago for the birds to feast upon. Rather than stopping at the edges of the area, he'd crossed the threshold into it, moving with intent. Once he'd finally located the source of the smell, his eyes were drawn first to her sides, and then to her face as a silent snarl overtook his own. "Out," he'd commanded, his hackles raising as he stared down at the outsider. "You will not dishonour the dark queen's domain with your presence." Even if members were permitted into the grove by then, he did not care. As far as the Inuit was concerned, never would the woman be welcomed there, or anywhere that might protect Meldresi's remains. "Don't make me have to drag you out." It was a warning, and one that he'd gladly back up with actions if it came down to it. Though often was he kind to females, his chivalry died when around Malice.
Messages In This Thread
I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 20, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 27, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - June 05, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:32 AM