Sleeping Dragon act i scene iv
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Several times did Thuringwethil check the portion of the mountain cover in salt and each time she comes up empty handed and disappointed. Even before the fandom, it was not often she found something since they'd move in. The scent markings of their predators had reduced the numbers and only when the border had been weakened or a deer became a little braver, did they encounter their next meal. Standing, looking over the expanse of the open terrain beyond their reach, she finds nothing this day. What little remains, or has grown back, is nothing to be proud of.

Retreating back, she twists and catches a glimpse of another that at first causes her concern but a second, clearer look gives her the answer to keep her settled. She chuffs from her distance and moves with an even, calculated gait like fog coming in from the sea. Her tail flagging high and head squared across her shoulders, she works on closing the distance. When she's close enough to Gluskap, she waves her signal a few times in ease and offers a weary and tired smile.

"This is all new to me, this destruction; I've not seen anything like this where I've come from," she says, a frown touching her lips. In fact, there had been little natural disasters to leave behind wreckage. The occasional rough storm at sea, or a harsh winter, but a new claim had yet to really fill caches to survive in the middle of winter. Now, they seem to be skipping spring entirely and their renewal delayed.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - June 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM