Sleeping Dragon ch-ch-ch-changes
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her surprised inquiry went unanswered, and the dark creature that had clumsily run into her had crumpled onto the ground at her feet. "Hey, are you al—" she began, noting the way the other looked at her (as if she had grown a second and third head), but the stranger was up and moving before Magpie could complete the question. Fucking rude. The Corvidae was not unaware that she was an outsider here, and not unaware of the tension her rapid ascension to fleimkepa had caused within the ranks.

She was not a usually aggressive woman, but there was a heaviness of thought that weighed upon her body. It was enough that Thuringwethil trusted her. Magpie knew this, and yet still loathed the way the others seemed to think she was not suited for the job. Her lips peeled back, hackles and tail raising up. She licked her teeth as she followed the other, body tense; only Gyda and Thuringwethil ranked above her, and she would demand respect.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
ch-ch-ch-changes - by Seregrýn - May 03, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by OG Magpie - May 26, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Seregrýn - May 26, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by OG Magpie - May 27, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: ch-ch-ch-changes - by Seregrýn - June 01, 2016, 01:38 PM