Two Rivers Isle Chopping down with hatchets
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Hello! <3

Laika meandered quietly through the naked landscape, letting her mind slip away from her. She had so many things to think about, to process and decide. Sometimes they overwhelmed the young girl and she had to take time by herself just to think as she is doing now. Her blue eyes were slightly narrowed in thought, but her nose remained awake, picking up the faint scent of her alpha. The pale woman had not spent much time with Saena at all despite the time she's been serving her. She yearned to get to know her better, to become a friend. Many times she'd had the chance and chickened out. She regretted every single one. 

Without a second thought, she turned her tracks to followed the scent trail, head down to make sure she was going the right way. She pushed aside the remaining thoughts, saving them for later. Now, she was on a mission. She slithered around rocks and the scarce tree trunks, determined to find the other pale female. Eventually, Saena came into view and a delicate smile spread across Laika's features. She could see the burning frustration in her leader's eyes, and she thought she had a good idea why. She approached and pricked her ears toward Saena. "Have you been having a hard time hunting? I know I have." She said with a slight sigh.
Messages In This Thread
Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - May 29, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - May 29, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 03, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 03, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 05, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 05, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 10, 2016, 10:18 AM