Otatso Wetlands in the end the waves will discolor me.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There's a moment that Thuringwethil worries she might be standing in front of a former Phoenix but she's able to wash it away and assure herself they are long gone. A hint remains but she reminds herself there are more to these lands she's unaware of. Questions linger in the back of her mind, holding on to them and asking for clarification, more information, might be able to settle the worry rooting inside. Her knowledge of the Phoenix wolves has always been limited to a handful of wolves. If it weren't for the survival of her own, she might feel a little regret for pushing them out of their home before the world began to cave in.

"My clan is east of here, on a mountain," she says, lifting her gaze long enough to test the waters, catch the other woman's reaction. "I'm not certain what we will do, it all happened so fast. I wanted to see how far the damage reached." Thuringwethil breaks her gaze to look around, the buzzing in her ears a dull ache in the back of her head. Slate eyes slowly close, trying to force it out of her head and instead focus on the conversation at hand. A heavy, frustrated sigh escapes her then.

When she opens her eyes again, everything comes back to her. The buzzing is still there, the sky partially blacked out, and the foliage still stripped bear from their world.

"What made you leave your home?" she finally asks, ears swiveling forward to try and block out the world around them.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - May 03, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Antumbra - May 29, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 02, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 21, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - July 05, 2016, 07:30 PM