Horizon Ridge awkward moment abound
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Nerian shook her head, and then realized the alpha wanted conversation. No, I have a voice The joke was clearly lost on her as she answered matter of factly I'm just not talkative, I apologize, My liege She bowed her head and closed her eyes in defferal briefly before she make sure she was matching her pace to the alpha's She still didn't know her name but that didn't bother her, it wasn't like she was ever going to call her by anything but her title anyway.

She was very good and staying in step with the alpha her steps were practiced in pacing others, shifting when the other shifted taking turns by the subtle cues of the inky hybrids body. Her training in youth made her an exceptional solider marching for hours in union with others almost dancing in a way but still useful training keeping her eyes keen on the others body, But that was not something she had told Ragnar lest he use it against her.

Apparently her job was to come up with conversation now, she she quickly thought and came up with a question, to stop the alpha from explaining herself, she needn't explain her decisions to a lowly wolf like Nerian Where do you hunt? is there a hunting schedule? really she wanted to know if these heathens were as haphazard as they appeared to be, did they hunt at night or during high tide or during the full moon when deer were likely to be dropping their fawns and they would be easy targets, but she couldn't ask what was really on her mind without sounding condescending so she asked these two questions trying to keep her tone light and up-beat, since the alpha didn't have a use for a naturalist Nerian already knew the answer, she just wanted to rush the introduction along so she could get her den ready and find what she came here to find.
Messages In This Thread
awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 01, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 01, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 01, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 02, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 02, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 02, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 02, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 05, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 05, 2014, 02:49 PM