Sleeping Dragon my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
SORRY. struggling to get caught up hahaha. wanna roll for the rat?

On her way back up the mountain, Thuringwethil finds Rebekka approaching her and the best thing to do would divert her direction and go her own way. Her agitation l, if she'd been home in Seageda, would have properly been addressed instead of blamed on the hunger wracking her body. It is easy to place such blame when she can't remember the last time she'd eaten a real meal. Getting by so far on the occasional rodent isn't going to last for any of them. Their hierarchy is full of hungry mouths and Gyda's selfishness for children might very well put them in further danger.

The thought surprises her but she blinks a few times as if it might shake it away but her anger remains a low boil in the back of her mind.

"Ai get in," she says but struggles to keep her voice even and clear of it irritability, as if the news is obvious. "Oso yuj," she adds, to cover up her tone.

Thuringwethil closes her eyes and tries to focus on something else other than the rumble in her stomach, the strange feeling left in her body that only mother nature places. If she knew where her body is headed, she might have sought out someone that knew herbs, but for now she shakes her head and tries to ease the tension between her shoulders with little success. Just then, however, a scurrying caught her attention as a rat runs by them several yards away and she quickly jerks to attention.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 07:15 AM