Redhawk Caldera Gave the Salvation Army girl a squeeze
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
They went at it, and Fox leaned back with a smirk of amusement. The intruder (as far as Fox was aware) simpered some stupid words of pity, but Fox felt no remorse for what Shrike was doing. "Not as far as I'm concerned, no," she replied. "Looks like he tried his luck again and got somebody else." Since Fox couldn't imagine Peregrine letting him in, she had to guess that it was either Finley or Elwood. The disconnect between the leaders had been very real lately, mostly due to everybody having their own set of problems to deal with.

"Listen up, whelp," Fox said, taking a step closer to the small, tan creature, "you stole from us, so that makes you an enemy. Did you really think you wouldn't run into me again?" But Fox didn't wait for (or want) an answer. "Shrike, get him out of my sight. I don't care how you do it." Not only had this one intruded on Redhawk Caldera's lands and stolen their food, but he'd also snuck back in, and Fox would have none of it. "If I see you again, you're dead." A single eye burned into the stranger's features, memorizing them so she could let the rest of the pack know that he was to be killed on sight (should he show up here again).
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Gave the Salvation Army girl a squeeze - by Dingo - May 16, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Gave the Salvation Army girl a squeeze - by RIP Fox - May 30, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Gave the Salvation Army girl a squeeze - by Dingo - June 08, 2016, 12:22 AM