Firefly Ravine A shy yet lovable blob
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
That's what I'm going for XD

She whined and whined, screaming into the void, the place she had been brought without sight, without the ability to hear. It was awful. If she had known what crying was and how to do it, she would've done it. Where was the ewwy place, the place she had been so playfully kicking in, unaware of the being that was growing there with her. Her mind was maybe not capable of having extraordinary thoughts right now about a breathtaking sunset, but still she wondered. She wondered, doubted everything around her. Was this real? Was she really here? Did the thingymedingy knew where it was, what it was? Did the liquid know it was being drunken, or was the the kind of thing that did not think, that did not feel?

Worry left her tiny mind as she felt the touch of something, she assumed the thingymedingy, and stopped whining for just a few seconds. Finally, some recognition in this hellhole. She didn't hear the words of her later called mother, hardly could hear her own screams. She felt the rumbling noises in her throat, but knowing that she was doing something so deafening was not what she was intending to do. She whined again, eager for more attention, eager for something to prove she existed.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - May 29, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 30, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 06, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 16, 2016, 12:42 AM