Raven's Watch but love is blind, and lovers cannot see
fallen angel
3 Posts
Ooc —
In truth, Asher still found it in her to love the woman in front of her. She hadn't changed much since she last saw her, Ash thought, slightly nostalgic. She was as beautiful as the day the raven furred female had met her, and her bright eyes still glimmered with the same light they had held in her youth. Yes, Ash still loved her, but her recent experience had caused her to build walls, walls that prevented her from being hurt again, both emotionally and physically. Nova had broke her, causing her to depart briefly, in turn causing her to get kidnapped and etc. It might not nescessarily be her lover's fault, but she had started the chain reaction.

Ash did not hate her, did not hold a grudge for what she did. Heartbroken, she may have been, but in truth, she was delighted to see her cream coloured girlfriend again. It was simply, the recent experience she held, plus the bitterness she had towards life in general, that caused her to raise her walls and invoke her sharp tongue upon Nova. Perhaps, Asher also thought that because of the year they had away from each other, Nova had found another lover, replaced her, thus she was just another ex to her girlfriend.

"Where did I go?" Asher raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah, I've been running with unicorns and dancing on rainbows after I saw you with that dude that night. It's been simply wonderful, you know. I even got pregnant. Well, what do you know..." She smiled coldly, bitterly. "Got a guy's dick inside me, after, what, 4 years? Five years? Hmph. I can see why you always preferred to cheat on me," she informed Nova, almost matter-of-factly, swallowing her own conflicted feelings on betrayal and love and hurt.

Nova told her she still loved her, that she missed her, and Ash felt those words pierce at her stone heart, but she kept on the facade, too bitter now to relent. "I'm sure you do," was all she said in reply.
Messages In This Thread
but love is blind, and lovers cannot see - by Asher - May 30, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: but love is blind, and lovers cannot see - by Asher - June 02, 2016, 11:41 AM