Two Rivers Isle Chopping down with hatchets
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
The fork in the river that spread wide apart to form and island like piece of land seemed to be the perfect spot to find prey, but Saena was right. The herds had long since moved on and the small prey that lingered here were either barely holding on to life or too alert and on edge to catch. Laika's blue eyes raked around the landscape with sadness. She wished those damned locusts never came to curse this land with their devilish eyes and clicking mandibles. She spotted one of the last locusts crawling along the ground in search of any more food, and Laika padded over and squished it with a paw -- as if that would calm her anger. 

White ears pricked as her leader mention travelling to the coast to see what prey it boasted. She tilted her head in thought. That would be quite a good idea. Less wolves inhabited these parts, and she doubted it would be any different near the ocean. Maybe the prey wouldn't be as alert because they didn't have to worry about hungry wolves. But that idea was quickly crushed as she remembered there was an abundance of lone wolves and other predators that lived by the sea. Still, it was good to at least try. "I could come with you." She offered. "Or maybe I could travel elsewere -- further away from the creek and report back to you. Maybe there will be more prey where packs don't live." It was a very possible opportunity, but the chances where still slim. However, it was the most logical decision at the moment. With the Silver Creek wolves hunting in and around the territory, it was more likely for the prey population to decrease. But where the wolves didn't travel... there was no telling how much meat they could find. The very thought of fresh, juicy meat made the pale Gamma's mouth water and she licked her lips.
Messages In This Thread
Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - May 29, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - May 29, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 03, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 03, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 05, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 05, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 10, 2016, 10:18 AM