Ankyra Sound you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
kiddets!!111 but anyone else is welcome!

Naming the newest additions to Saltwinter was something that Lusca had been avoiding for the first week of their earthside existence. It was a rite oft-proceeded within the fresh hours of new life, but she deferred the task knowing in the back of her mind that the instant they had individual identities, her love for them would take on dimensions far greater than she could imagine. Love now meant heartbreak later; it was an ineluctable truth, and selfishly, one she wanted nothing to do with.

"Tell me aaall about your day. Spare no details." She crooned, draping her head across the smoke-ribboned back of the more clamorous half of her sons, Ingram. "Did you puke in her mouth like I asked?" Half-lidded eyes loomed up to observe his toing and froing -- such busy little lives they had. "Or is that loving gesture reserved specifically for moi?"

Her attention was drawn to Wylla. "And you, little dinosaur--you were supposed to go in for the kill with your savage chompers." Lusca flexed her bite, pulling lip skin taut in a grimace to expose her own lot of discolored molars. "I know you got 'em." She said, shuffling a woeful look at her gummed up nipples.
Messages In This Thread
you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall - by Lusca - June 08, 2016, 02:03 AM