Neverwinter Forest wonder by wonder
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe smiled at his words, thrilled to hear all was as well as it could be. She understood that much; understood that nowadays, to hear anything even remotely positive meant much. To hear that things were not so would not bode well with the Forest. What could they, worldly people, do to stop it? But hearing such things from him in dark times did much to brighten her perspective. She was already an optimist, but Eshe was doing what she could to not be so foolish of one. As it stood, it seemed optimism had a good place here, particularly in their conversation.

Their eyes have opened! she breathed, her eyes widening. She thought of the lives within her... thought of the moment their eyes would open. What would such a thing be like...? And what it must be like for the father before her! What do they look like...? She wondered aloud, speaking of the eyes and of the cubs. And as he brought her to the centerpoint of the conversation, she glanced to her side. I am doing... well, I think. 'm not so large as Kaskara was, when she was this... far along??? But, I think I felt a kick the other day, she whispered this to Kieran, looking excitedly to him. It could have been a hunger pang, truthfully, and she'd considered this... but her optimistic nature, as ever, took hold.
Messages In This Thread
wonder by wonder - by Eshe RIP - May 26, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Kieran - May 27, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Eshe RIP - May 31, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Kieran - May 31, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Eshe RIP - June 05, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Kieran - June 07, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Eshe RIP - June 08, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Kieran - June 25, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Eshe RIP - June 27, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: wonder by wonder - by Kieran - July 07, 2016, 03:14 PM