Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Every so often, Thuringwethil will glance back to see where she is in relation to the others but for the most part she's confident enough in their ability. They wouldn't move out of range of a simple gallop away should any of them need help and she'd prefer to spend some time alone with the sea. She doesn't know the next time she'll get out this way, with Gyda rounding every day and her becoming the sole leader for a short while. With already enough on her plate, adding Gyda being down on the count won't seem like much.

She turns her head back out toward the ocean and feels the wind blowing inward, the most dampening her fur and salt seeping into her skin. The closest to Seageda these lands have to offer and she knows she has to pull herself away sometime.

When she is able to shake her attention and, first glance toward her two, and then to the explored area. A figure stands closer than she'd like given how little she'd been paying attention but he hasn't advanced anymore. Curious, she shifts and moves to where the ground is a little firmer to close the distance. She dips her head and chuffs over the sea breeze in a friendly gesture.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Antumbra - June 05, 2016, 02:31 PM