King Elk Forest I met him in a crowded room
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Saena had been absent for a few days and Spring was worried about her Alpha.  The Beta had begun to worry that Saena had gotten lost, or something terrible had happened like how Ishi had been taken by the Cougar.  After all why would she leave her pups at a time like this during the famine?  Yet Spring always ended up pushing those thoughts away.  Not today though.  Not today.  Finally though Spring had decided to just go out a do a little search for her Alpha, just a little one that would take her just beyond Silver Creek lands.  She travelled for a bit, not noticing or seeing anyone, but then she caught a Saena's scent on the air... her Alpha was close.  Spring quickened her pace in the direction of the scent, overjoyed that Saena was probably just returning home, but was frightened by what she saw.  Watching from the shadow, Spring caught sight of Saena... she was covered with bruises.  Spring heart stopped for a moment.  What in the world had happened?  What she saw next though was even stranger.  Saena leapt.  Actually leapt at thin air as if she was trying to catch something, like prey.  Something was wrong.  Terribly wrong.  Spring stood frozen in place, knowing that she should really go confront Saena, when a male appeared and began to speak offering help to her Alpha.  He seemed to be a lone wolf though, which suddenly made the Beta very nervous and uncertain of him.  So she padded out from the shadows slowly and cautiously.

Spring walked past Kojak and regarded him with a anxious glance then faced Saena.  "Saena."  She whispered softly, also softening her expression.  "What happened?  Are you alright?"  Spring then asked nervously, fearing for her Alpha's health.  Although of course the healer side of her knew that Saena was not alright.  Not at all.  After all how could you be alright and hunt air.  You couldn't.  Simple as that.
Messages In This Thread
I met him in a crowded room - by Saēna - June 04, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Kojak - June 04, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Spring - June 05, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Saēna - June 13, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Kojak - June 13, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: I met him in a crowded room - by Spring - June 13, 2016, 05:55 PM