Two Rivers Isle Chopping down with hatchets
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika nodded in agreement with her alpha. Her plan made sense, and they would definitely cover more ground that way. "Perfect." The pale girl said, mind whirling with ideas and plans. She had no idea what would be out there, but she sure hoped that one of them could at least find some source of food. She glanced around them, her once bright blue eyes a little dull. All the stress that had been put upon her was wearing the young girl down. It was her own fault though. She took it upon herself to make sure she could take care of her pack as best she could, and sometimes she pushed herself too much. Traveling away for a while -- even if it was only for a day or two -- would help her relieve some of the weight she carried on her shoulders and focus on finding food. 

Laika did not know of the terrible fate that was ahead of her leader, and if she knew, she would do everything in her power to stop it. But she didn't, and at the moment, she thought she would see Saena back at the Creek in a matter of days, happy and healthy and content. She glanced a her alpha uttering a few more words. "When shall I leave?"
Messages In This Thread
Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - May 29, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - May 29, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 03, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 03, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 05, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 05, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Saēna - June 08, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Chopping down with hatchets - by Laika - June 10, 2016, 10:18 AM